This is one of those moments where I feel like a million bucks. During and after my injury, my hope for finishing IMMT were slim to none. Everyday I get better and the 4 disciplines.. The one I mastered the most during my injury was nutrition :) Less then 90 days, gotta keep this pain train going! Goodbye summer and lets get ready for IMMT! Mike Reilly is waiting for me at the finish.
I do not know what possesed my body today.. But WOW what an amazing swim!! Rest breaks were between 100’s and about 15-30 seconds each..
Really starting to find a good pace without pushing and dying after 50m..
I hope to carry this momentum going into my OLY tri on the 9th.
I know it was over 1500m I kept doing chunks of 100’s and 250’s. I did not stop for that hour in the pool.
If I did my 3200m in 1:20 before my injury.. then I know I can get it back in time for August.
- cantstopcristin likes this
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- turtleseyeview likes this
- moremuscles likes this
- girlmeetsbalance likes this
- dietmortik0 likes this
- full-iron likes this
- robownslife said: beasssstt!!
- robownslife likes this
- runwithrach likes this
- mantarei87 likes this
- regainingmymoxy said: Happy for you. Glad you rested and are healed up! Hope you have a great season!!
- becky-balances likes this
- pattidoestris likes this
- lifechangeneededaisle3 posted this